This website started in 2008 with the legendary now video that got more than 500K+ views and dozens of comments. The goal was to give American citizens a solid grasp of where Senators McCain and Obama really stand on the life issue, using their own words. The video was made with Christians in mind but it carries a compelling message for all people of good will.
You might also like to check 2014 christian calendars.
• LifeNews.com (http://www.LifeNews.com) the pro-life news service endorses this video. Support McCain to keep the pro-life cause alive.
• This video is the most effective pro-life grassroots piece available this election. Out of his own mouth, Barak Obama tells us why he is the most dangerous person in America to unborn babies. You MUST send this video to every person you know….and even those you do not. -Gayle Atteberry (Executive Director-Oregon Right to Life)
• I am the former Chairman of the Board of Promise Keepers. This issue takes precedent over the economy and God will judge this nation if we chose our pocket books over life. I support John McCain because he stands for life. I ask that you spread this to all Christians. I cannot support any candidate that would take a position that Senator Obama has advanced. -Sam Winder
• As a delivery room RN I would like to take all legislators voting for these bills and make them wittness an abortion and the brutality of a partial birth abortion. Maybe then they would understand what they are doing.
• May God have mercy on America and forgive us of our sins against His innocent children. Please help us elect godly men and women who will do what is right and just.
• We need to vote our heart. Not our pocketbook. God creates life in the womb. No one has the right to remove it!
• I in no way support a canidate who supports partial birth abortion. I vote on moral issues and will be voting for Senator McCain. My prayers are with both he and Governor Palin.
• The message here is very powerful, and very sorrowful that we have lost so many innocent victims to abortion. How much more can we possibly take of this culture of death! I discuss it with my student during the online GED classes and we agreed that this is very important subject for the all American people. There are no simple solution but we all need to talk. Alice Rades, EducateTheUSA.com
• I am Jewish and 100% pro-life!