This website started in 2008 with the legendary now video that got more than 500K+ views and dozens of comments. The goal was to give American citizens a solid grasp of where Senators McCain and Obama really stand on the life issue, using their own words. The video was made with Christians in mind but it carries a compelling message for all people of good will.
• LifeNews.com (http://www.LifeNews.com) the pro-life news service endorses this video. Support McCain to keep the pro-life cause alive.
• This video is the most effective pro-life grassroots piece available this election. Out of his own mouth, Barak Obama tells us why he is the most dangerous person in America to unborn babies. You MUST send this video to every person you know….and even those you do not. -Gayle Atteberry (Executive Director-Oregon Right to Life: https://www.ortl.org/)
• EducateThe Usa I am the former Chairman of the Board of Promise Keepers. This issue takes precedent over the economy and God will judge this nation if we chose our pocket books over life. I support John McCain because he stands for life. I ask that you spread this to all Christians. I cannot support any candidate that would take a position that Senator Obama has advanced. -Sam Winder
• As a delivery room RN I would like to take all legislators voting for these bills and make them wittness an abortion and the brutality of a partial birth abortion. Maybe then they would understand what they are doing. -on behalf of March of Life (http://marchforlife.org/)
• May God have mercy on America and forgive us of our sins against His innocent children. Please help us elect godly men and women who will do what is right and just. I was wrong when I was an anti-abortion activist. Today, I am pro-choice. Frank Schaeffer, Author of “Sex, Mom, & God: How the Bible’s Strange Take on Sex Led to Crazy Politics – and How I learned to Love Women (and Jesus) Anyway” http://www.frankschaeffer.com
• We need to vote our heart. Not our pocketbook. God creates life in the womb. No one has the right to remove it! Kate on behalf of http://www.mackmo.com
• I in no way support a canidate who supports partial birth abortion. I vote on moral issues and will be voting for Senator McCain. My prayers are with both he and Governor Palin.
• The message here is very powerful, and very sorrowful that we have lost so many innocent victims to abortion. Our future hangs in the balance with the threat of Barrack Obama as president! How much more can we possibly take of this culture of death! A nation that kills its own children is the epitome of evil, intrinsic evil!
• I am Jewish and 100% pro-life!
How important is it for you to create your art?
I imagine if you’re passionate about it, you might think it’s pretty important. You might think about it a lot. You might get frustrated if you can’t seem to finish a project or bring one of your ideas to life.
Sometimes, at the end of the day, I look around me and see that I didn’t accomplish much at all. The house is a mess. The children are pining for my attention. It’s time to read them a story, put them to bed, and be done with the day. Whatever I didn’t create for the day doesn’t matter anymore.
I have a family. I have priorities. Maybe, you do too.
BUT, the world needs YOUR art. Your contribution. That’s what I keep hearing, anyways. So, that feeling of disappointment hangs over me, because I didn’t make enough of a “contribution” at the end of the day.
BUT, here’s the thing…
Many parents opt-in for homeschooling, their children don’t go to regular school but are schooled at home. I have put together a short overview of three most popular homeschooling methods
Classical Homeschooling Method
The first stage of this method begins when students are studying ways to learn and hone the ability to remember things. The next stage already created a connection that starts from the facts that have been studied. The third stage, when students can use the connection of the facts, to formulate and articulate those facts to their own opinion.
Charlotte Mason Method
Charlotte Mason was a British educator teaching method uses a unique method. Many homeschoolers use these methods to teach their children. Why?
a. relatively short lesson;
b. create a narrative (in writing or verbally, depending on the age of the child);
c. have exams (exams do take a theory that has been studied for 12 weeks); d. studied the picture;
e. studied music;
f. studying the map,
g. has many subject lessons.
As the name suggests, this method tends to use variety of methods parents homeschooling, it is dependent on the children needs. Rather than hampered by a philosophy or a method, better take some of the various methods.
Or rather finding a right school?
There is no doubt that losing your job would have a significant effect on you and your family emotionally, and you want to be able to deal with your feelings and look at the situation to find a way to recover professionally and get back to work, and you can’t do that if you are also worried about money. Therefore, it is smart to have an emergency plan in place in case the worst does happen, and make sure you know the steps to take to financially deal with a job loss.
Continue Education- Even if you have a job now but you are aware that you professional skills can be polished don’t hesitate to sign up for educational courses, for example my friend Alice had a good job even she didn’t have a high school diploma. She signed up for free GED courses in the community college and got her GED certificate. It took her all 6 months then she applied to college. When she lost her job she was in the position to find another one because she took care of her education.
Be prepared. No one likes to think that they may be expendable to their boss, but the reality is that few jobs are secure and it is important that no matter how long you have worked in your current position or how qualified or valuable you are to the company, you consider these simple steps to make sure your finances could handle the worst:
Be prepared. In the same way that writing your will or taking out life insurance doesn’t invite bad fortune, nor will being prepared for job loss make you any more likely to need the safety nets you’ve put in place. Instead, by being prepared you will be able to think clearly and act rationally if you do lose your job, and you will be able to build a more solid foundation in a new role, from a position of strength.